Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our Life is Not a Movie

So 2007 ended and I never gave a best albums list or whatever. I know that Okkervil River's The Stage Names was my favorite. My favorite song was probably Mending of the Gown by Sunset Rubdown. I also thought the whole Radiohead letting people pick a price thing was very cool. My favorite movies were No Country for Old Men and King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. O yeah and There Will Be Blood kept selling out at Lincoln Center like crazy. We had to get tickets for the show at 10 even though we went at 2. It was great though. Also I am Legend kind of sucked. I am not going to even give it a link. I posted some mp3s that I like so I hope you check them out. And the picture is of Okkervil River.

Okkervil River - Our Life is Not a Movie or Maybe
Stars in Coma - Revanche
Afternoon Naps - Clean Bill of Health
Boat - Last Cans of Paint
The Libertines - Time For Heroes
Priscilla Ahn - Dream
Sambassadeur - Final Say
Capstan Shafts - Bluejeans V. Debs